Hailed as an urban renewal triumph following its opening in 2009, New York City’s High Line—an abandoned elevated railway track converted into a park—has since spawned a series of copycats, including Chicago’s 606 and Sydney’s Goods Line. Stretching over the formerly industrial west side of Lower Manhattan, the lengthy public park serves as an escape hatch for New Yorkers who want to rise above the hubbub at street level, and is a must-see for out-of-towners for its Hudson River views, ample greenery, artisanal food stands, public art, and some of the best people-watching perches in town.
High Line Tours
What are High Line hours of operation?
Should I book High Line tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit High Line 2021?
What's the best way to experience High Line?
- High Line & Hudson Yards Walking Tour
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
- New York Secret Food Tour of Historic Greenwich Village w/ Private Tour Option
- Proposal Photographer in New York
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania