Ground Zero Museum Workshop
The tiny but jam-packed Ground Zero Museum Workshop explains what it felt like to be in the middle of the aftermath of the tragic September 11 terrorist attacks in New York City. Visitors can wander the rooms to see more than 100 exhibits, including walls covered in rare photos, artifacts, and inspiring tales of first responders, New York City Fire Department firefighters, police officers, and other USA heroes who participated in recovery efforts at the World Trade Center site. Video and audio stories supplement the photographs taken by museum founder Gary Marlon Suson, who spent seven months as the only official FDNY photographer allowed to document the recovery period at Ground Zero.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Ground Zero Museum Workshop hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Ground Zero Museum Workshop?
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop Tour
- The New York Pass: 100+ Attractions including Empire State Building
- New York City Explorer Pass
- New York City FreeStyle Pass and Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut