Brooklyn Historical Society
Marvel at the Brooklyn Historical Society building's stately, Queen Anne-style architecture and grand exterior design. Inside, the modest Brooklyn Heights museum brims with art, archival documents, and exhibitions on the borough's history. Don't miss the ornate Othmer Library and the gift shop filled with local products.
Tours and tickets to Experience Brooklyn Historical Society
Should I book Brooklyn Historical Society tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Brooklyn Historical Society 2021?
What's the best way to experience Brooklyn Historical Society?
- New York City FreeStyle Pass and Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- New York Sightseeing Day Pass: 100+ Attractions including One World Observatory
- Brooklyn Scavenger Hunt: When Elephants Roamed Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Heights audio tour: From the Promenade to Truman Capote's house
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut