Extending for 1.3 miles (2 kilometers) across New York City’s East River, this 19th-century bridge sees constant foot, bike, and car traffic thanks to commuters and sightseers alike. After a construction beset by tragedies—at least 20 people died during the building process—this steel-wire suspension bridge, then the world’s largest, finally opened to the public in 1883. Today crossing the Brooklyn Bridge is an essential New York experience. Visitors come in droves to admire the bridge’s dramatic neo-Gothic towers and the stellar views of Lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn waterfront.
Ways to experience Brooklyn Bridge
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Brooklyn Bridge hours of operation?
Should I book Brooklyn Bridge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Brooklyn Bridge 2020?
What's the best way to experience Brooklyn Bridge?
- Private New York City Helicopter Sightseeing Experience & Champagne (4-5 People)
- Guided Private Underground New York Subway Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Waterfront Guided Bike Tour
- Statue of Liberty and New York City Skyline Sightseeing Cruise
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut