Top New South Wales On the Water
191 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "Fast and bumpy but great. We saw lots of whales many close to us and some leaping out of the water Great driver guide"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day with many whales--we were lucky. Waters were rough--plan on taking seasickness medication before you are on the water or you will feed your breakfast to the whales."
* A traveler said: "We went whale watching for our first time and not only was it the best experience ever for us. I have to say the crew on the boat were Friendly and kind and Then we all got sea sick and they were so caring and checking up on us. I highly recommend this tour to any one Thank you vicky"
* A traveler said: "Loved the actual ride... Had some problem getting in & out of boat... Good to have cover up supplied..."
* A traveler said: "A great day all around. After finding four whales we followed them for quite some time. The Captain knew what pace they were travelling and was able to keep up with them even when they dived. A truly exhilarating experience."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast. Our captain Scotty was great. very knowledgeable with the land marks and a great driver."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent trip. Sam, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic both in the short walk before the dive and the dive itself. She even took photos of us underwater. A beautiful place, made even better by the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic - thoroughly recommend for those wanting a smaller much more personal whale watching trip"
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "They told me kindly to surf for the first time. I was the only Japanese, but it was fun to communicate with others."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our kayak trip with Daniel. It was easy to communicate with Daniel and he was flexible in adjusting the programme based on the inclement weather. The location is beautiful, easy to reach from Sydney and the length of kayak trip is just right. Daniel provided snacks (tea, coffee) and sandwiches, all expertly prepared. If you enjoy the outdoors, nature and exercise, and have an interest in the local history, this trip is for you!"
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day Amazing area of the world Very knowledgeable and good guide Reccomend to anyone wanting to know more of the area"
* A traveler said: "Scott was excellent. He was on time, exactly where he said he would be. We talked the whole time. He took us to all of the important sites and gave us a lot of history. We will definitely use them again when we come back. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very well laid out friendly informative staff a great ace to take the family highly recommended.,,.."
* A traveler said: "Jim, captain James and crew. Great afternoon of portering around the Harbour. My 7 yo nephew Leo was so happy to be able to have a go at steering the ship. The experience overall was just the right amount of time for a young boy's attention span. Thanking you for helping me make my Aunty's weekend memorable for him."
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Trent does a great job keeping everyone engaged and involved. Perfect for solo travellers and small groups, and for those looking for a fun Saturday."
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day and experience, I would happily recommend to anyone, great instructors that help you feel comfortable"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Crowdy Bay National Park
- Goat Island
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Manly Beach
- Cockle Bay
- Sydney Cricket Ground
- Museum of Sydney
- Royal National Park
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park
- Milsons Point
- Grand Pacific Drive
- Nightcap National Park
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Mayfield Garden
- Wattamolla Beach
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- Pylon Lookout
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Pitt Street Mall
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory