Top New South Wales Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All New South Wales Tours
Located on shoreline of Sydney Harbour, Sydney Taronga Zoo is home to thousands of fascinating animals, including Australian natives such as the koala, kangaroo, and platypus. With your admission ticket, you gain entrance to the zoo along with the Sky Safari cable car, which gives you the chance to look down into the animal enclosures and enjoy sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the city skyline. Check the schedule for daily keeper presentations, or book an animal encounter or guided tour (own expense) for a more in-depth experience.
Be amazed and take a journey of discovery through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium’s themed zones including the Penguin Expedition. Experience the sub-Antarctic during and interactive exhibit to meet spectacular King and Gentoo penguins. Meet face-to-fin with over 13,000 animals from 700 different species including majestic dugongs, grey nurse sharks, jellyfish, and an array of tropical fish!
Take in panoramic views of top Sydney landmarks as you cruise through Sydney Harbour en route to Taronga Zoo. Your package includes round-trip cruise from Circular Quay to the zoo, and a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola, which whisks you uphill from the boat dock to the main entrance of Taronga Zoo. From the gondola, get an early peek at some of the zoo's inhabitants, such as giraffes, big apes, and native animals like kangaroos and koalas.
Enjoy an in-depth experience of Sydney Taronga Zoo on a guided tour with a zoo guide who introduces you to Australian native animals including koalas and kangaroos. Go behind the scenes with the zoo guide to meet the zoo’s hand-raised native animals and have your photo taken with some furry friends. Learn more than you could on your own and gain access to areas that are normally off-limits to the public. This small-group tour is limited to six people and includes admission tickets to Taronga Zoo including Sky Safari.
Enjoy a fun-filled family day out at the Featherdale Wildlife Park near Sydney, and see some of Australia’s most iconic native animals. Learn more about endangered species like Tasmanian devils; spot adorable koalas, wallabies and wombats; or brave a peek at dingoes, deadly snakes and crocodiles. That’s not all: Make the most of the varied keeper talks, watch feeding demonstrations, and enjoy hand-feeding kangaroos and emus under supervision. You also have the option to experience a up close and personal Koala Encounter!!
WILD LIFE Sydney hosts the largest variety of Australian animals under one roof, offering an authentic Australian wildlife experience in the heart of Sydney's Darling Harbour. See iconic wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, butterflies, birds, and one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world. Upgrade for a guided tour that includes a hot breakfast, supervised koala talk and photo souvenir.
Look for humpback whales during a 2–hour whale–watching cruise from Jervis Bay. Learn about the whale behavior and their annual migration through this part of Australia, and keep an eye out for dolphins and other marine life in these pristine waters.
Visit three different habitats (a eucalypt forest, rainforest, and grassland) to observe Australian wildlife in its natural habitat. Spot koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, flying foxes, birds, and more with the help of a guide. Depending on conditions, you may also see other mammals such as pademelons. Plus, the tour Includes a locally sourced picnic in the rainforest.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in New South Wales?
The best Kid-Friendly in New South Wales according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in New South Wales are taking additional safety precautions?
These New South Wales experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in New South Wales are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New South Wales may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Shark Island Tours & Tickets
- Coogee Beach Tours & Tickets
- Susannah Place Museum Tours & Tickets
- Crowdy Bay National Park Tours & Tickets
- The Rocks Tours & Tickets
- Garrison Church Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB) Tours & Tickets
- 360 Bar and Dining Tours & Tickets
- The Star Sydney Tours & Tickets
- Strand Arcade Tours & Tickets
- Avalon Beach Tours & Tickets
- Botany Bay Tours & Tickets
- Nielsen Park Tours & Tickets
- Pitt Street Mall Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Kosciuszko National Park Tours & Tickets
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair Tours & Tickets
- Art Gallery of New South Wales Tours & Tickets
- Berrima Tours & Tickets
- Double Bay Tours & Tickets
- Australian National Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets