Top New South Wales 4WD Tours
122 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our kayak trip with Daniel. It was easy to communicate with Daniel and he was flexible in adjusting the programme based on the inclement weather. The location is beautiful, easy to reach from Sydney and the length of kayak trip is just right. Daniel provided snacks (tea, coffee) and sandwiches, all expertly prepared. If you enjoy the outdoors, nature and exercise, and have an interest in the local history, this trip is for you!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Excellent in every way - the service, the helicopter ride, the Eco-Tour - all was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Jim, captain James and crew. Great afternoon of portering around the Harbour. My 7 yo nephew Leo was so happy to be able to have a go at steering the ship. The experience overall was just the right amount of time for a young boy's attention span. Thanking you for helping me make my Aunty's weekend memorable for him."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour is a great way to visit historic “The Rocks” Sydney neighborhood and enjoy craft beer at 4 pubs. Our guide Adam had a wealth of history about the Rocks as well as knowledge of the beer at each stop. If you don’t like beer, you can have a glass of wine instead"
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "Scott was excellent. He was on time, exactly where he said he would be. We talked the whole time. He took us to all of the important sites and gave us a lot of history. We will definitely use them again when we come back. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The service was amazing, staff were friendly and easy to talk to as well as have a laugh with. The food tasted phenomenal best food i’ve had ever before so delicious and the view was absolutely incredible 10/10 experience"
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful time. Mike was very informing & knowledgeable . We seen a lot of beaches & history that we would not have seen. WE would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Charlie you legend-Go Ninja Turtles! The experience was insane. Wollongong and surrounds make for a spectacular view."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Rob, our guide, did an outstanding job. He made the tour a lot of fun with interesting facts and stories about the area and culture. The beer was good as well."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Donna was amazing, she gave facts about the region all the time during the trip. Stops were well chosen and not difficult to walk."
* A traveler said: "Driver was late to greet us but it was not his fault. There had been a horrible traffic accident that blocked traffic to the airport."
* A traveler said: "Professional instructors. Well maintained bikes. Informative and most of all a fabulous experience. You have no idea the vastness and size of those sand dunes. Most impressive and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Great fun for all our family, lots of laughs and a great way to get kids off their electronics!! We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "This excellent wild life tour is worth the money. We saw perhaps 50 plus kangaroos, wombats, opossums, a pack of emu's, more wombats, many birds, and even a very rare an unusual albino deer! The tour especially gets exciting when the sun goes down and the animals come out for night."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Dune Bashing
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk
- Stockton Beach Sand Dunes
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- Lennox Head
- Hunter Valley Gardens
- Capitol Theatre
- The Star Sydney
- Belongil Beach
- Tropical Fruit World
- Watsons Bay
- Paddy's Market
- Barrington Tops National Park
- Perisher & Thredbo Ski Resorts
- Royal Botanic Garden and The Domain
- Hyde Park
- Nielsen Park
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Powerhouse Museum
- Overseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory