Whitney Plantation Museum
The Whitney Plantation was one of the most infamous plantation estates in Louisiana, having housed some 60 slaves between 1819 and 1860. Today, the site serves as one of the only slavery memorial museums in the United States, having opened in 2014. Through original period buildings, art exhibits, and first-person narratives, visitors can gain an understanding of the lives of slaves in 19th-century America.
Tours and tickets to Experience Whitney Plantation Museum
Should I book Whitney Plantation Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Whitney Plantation Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Whitney Plantation Museum?
- Whitney Plantation Tour with Transportation
- Whitney Plantation Tour
- Whitney Plantation, Museum of Slavery and St. Joseph Plantation Tour
- The History of Slavery in Louisiana Tour
Things to do near New Orleans
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia