Once a great plantation and the largest undeveloped parcel of land in the area that is now Uptown New Orleans, Audubon Park is now one of the greatest expanses of open land in New Orleans. Home to sports fields, picnic and playground facilities, a golf course, a jogging and biking track, and lush lagoons that house native wildlife, Audubon Park is where locals and tourists head when they need a breath of fresh air, time to stretch their legs, or to simply marvel at the mighty Mississippi as it rolls by. Stretching from St. Charles Ave to the Mississippi River, also housed within the park is the famous Audubon Zoo and New Orleans most prominent rookery – Bird Island.
Tours and tickets to Experience Audubon Park
What are Audubon Park hours of operation?
Should I book Audubon Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Audubon Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Audubon Park?
- Beyond the French Quarter: New Orleans Off the Beaten Path Audio Tour
- New Orleans Sightseeing Tour
- New Orleans Two Day Private Itinerary
- Private Citywide Driving Tour of New Orleans
Things to do near New Orleans
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia