Top New Mexico Food & Drink
14 results | All New Mexico Tours
* A traveler said: "Nick was great. Very informative tour of the city and overview of the restaurant scene of Santa Fe. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "We liked guide Jose very much. He gave an excellent historical background of New Mexico and the food starting from the ancient times. We stopped at two excellent restaurants. Wine and food were great. We later went to dinner at two restaurants Jose recommended. Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience and a pleasure to chat with chef Carolina. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Santa Fe."
* A traveler said: "Sandy was well informed and a pleasure to be with ! Her personality was perfect . We recommend her for any tour. Phil and Cheri"
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local artists and having direct conversations with them. Lesley was fluent in local history and the local artists we met. She made us want to return to Taos to experience more of this colorful venue"
* A traveler said: "The wine pairings were excellent. The food was very much complemented by the wines the chefs recommended.. The history and knowledge of both Santa Fe and its restaurants was very well done. We would never have known about these great restaurants or even known they were there without the fabulous curation of Santa Fe History and food. Bravo!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Louisiana