Clementon Park and Splash World Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Stay cool over the summer and enjoy thrilling rides at Clementon Park and Splash World. One of the oldest theme parks in the country, the park offers more than 25 rides and attractions across the amusement park and water park, including roller coasters, carnival rides, wave pools, waterslides, rapids, and adventure-play areas.
Clementon Park and Splash World offers a wide range of attractions to suit different visitors. Thrill seekers will enjoy roller coasters such as the Hellcat and Ring of Fire and the waterslides Tornado Rush and Viper, while families can ride classics such as the carousel and Tilt-A-Whirl and cool off in the lazy river or wave pool. There are also rides and water-play areas suitable for the youngest children.
Prebook your tickets online for extra savings. Choose between a full-day ticket or night ticket, or opt for a season pass, which offers the best value and can be upgraded to add meals, locker rentals, and parking.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Clementon Park and Splash World is ideal for families with kids, thrill seekers, and those looking to cool off.
- There are minimum height requirements for certain attractions.
- Tubes and mats are provided for rides that require them; you may want to rent your own to reduce wait times.
- You can bring your own US Coast Guard–approved life jackets and swim arm bands.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted; there are food options inside the park.
- The park is wheelchair-accessible, but not all attractions are suitable for wheelchair users.
How to Get There
Located in Clementon, in southern New Jersey, the park is accessible from Interstate 295 (exit 29A), Atlantic City Expressway (exit 41), and state Route 42 S (exit 8). Paid parking is available using cash only. Season pass holders can also purchase a season parking pass.
When to Get There
Clementon Park is open on select days from May to October, while Splash World is open on select days from May until mid-September. Visit on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for shorter wait times. Hours vary, so check ahead before planning a trip.
Area Amusement Parks and Water Parks
There is no shortage of family-friendly amusement parks and water parks in New Jersey. Many are located near the shore, and some are more suitable for younger kids, but popular options include Six Flags Great Adventure, Keansburg Amusement Park, Mt. Laurel Funplex, Playland’s Castaway Cove, Steel Pier, Gillian’s Wonderland Pier, Morey’s Pier, and Fantasy Island Amusement Park.
Address: 4504, 144 Berlin Rd., Clementon, NJ 08021, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Clementon Park and Splash World
No results found!
Things to do near New Jersey
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Quebec