Top New Delhi Seasonal & Special Occasions
52 results | All New Delhi Tours
* A traveler said: "Prakesh was our guide for our full day shopping tour and it EXCEEDED our expectations! First, Akash contacted us prior to our arrival confirming our tour and inquired about any particular establishments we wanted to visit/any specialty shops of interest. I asked them to plan a variety of shops that is unique to India. We went to a variety of shops but our FAVORITE was the textile merchant where we purchased custom made BEAUTIFUL suits, jackets and winter coat with quality stitching, sizing to perfection and GREAT PRICES! So if you are still searching for a shopping tour, STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW and book your tour with PRAKESH AND ASK FOR DRIVER, KISHORE! Kishore was an excellent and very safe driver! THANK YOU PRAKESH, KISHORE AND AKASH for making our tour one of our most memorable and FAVORITE TOURS during our visit to New Delhi! FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Scott and Faith from TAMPA, FLORIDA!!"
* A traveler said: "Shehla , was so nice to meet it was like I have known her for years she treated me like a friend she was so knowledgeable about India and were to shop she took me to very clean places tried new food , Also Shehla and her drive took me to the airport , I felt very safe with them , I just wish I had more time on that day , if I ever go back to India I would defiantly book with her again"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Our guide, she was very easy company, really knowledgeable, food fantastic and def great value for money. Would certainly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides that brought us to see things we would not have known about - also at the right time to beat the crowds! Very informative and we got great pictures too."
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had! The guides could have not been any nicer or better. They took great care of us. I never felt rushed and we had all the time we wanted for photos. Highly recommend the all inclusive package as it was very easy and convenient. Great lunch too! Well done."
* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Well worth putting in the long day to visit this incredible building. Plenty of time to see both the Taj and Fort."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours I've ever had and I've traveled to 30 countries. My guide, Ashwini, was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, spoke excellent English, and made it an enjoyable experience. I tasted local foods I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lahore
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Srinagar
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
Day Trips from New Delhi
- New Delhi to Chandni Chowk
- New Delhi to Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)
- New Delhi to Qutub Minar
- New Delhi to Red Fort (Lal Qila)
- New Delhi to Taj Mahal
- New Delhi to Jaipur
- New Delhi to Rajasthan
- New Delhi to Udaipur
- New Delhi to Jantar Mantar
- New Delhi to India Gate
- New Delhi to Agra Fort
- New Delhi to Uttar Pradesh
- New Delhi to Haridwar
- New Delhi to Rishikesh
- New Delhi to Paharganj