Widely considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and certainly one of India’s most famous landmarks, the Taj Mahal is a living testament to the grandiose and the romantic. Lovingly built from white marble by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, the structure is decorated with carvings of flowers and inlays of precious stone arranged into intricate patterns that can be admired both from its impressive exterior and interior. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-see for every traveler to northern India.
Tours and tickets to Experience Taj Mahal
What are Taj Mahal hours of operation?
Should I book Taj Mahal tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Taj Mahal 2021?
What's the best way to experience Taj Mahal?
- Four-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi
- All Inclusive Day Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj from Delhi by Car
- 3-Day Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour to Agra and Jaipur From New Delhi
- 3-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Things to do near New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Srinagar
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir