Paranthe Wali Gali
Down a small, unsuspecting street in the Chandni Chowk area of Delhi, a throng of eateries selling the Indian fried bread classic, parantha, draws in locals and visitors in their droves. Paranthe Wali Gali is a bustling narrow lane lined with stalls and shops selling this flatbread street food favorite straight from thetawa (hotplate).
This is a place to surrender to the crowds as you indulge in a parantha smothered in ghee, choosing from an array of fillings ranging from the savory to the sweet, including paneer, mixed vegetables, and bananas – to name but a few. Wash it all down with a lassi before strolling along the shops, stopping off only to sample more classic Indian street foods along the way.
Paranthe Wali Gali Tours and Activities
Should I book Paranthe Wali Gali tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Paranthe Wali Gali 2021?
What's the best way to experience Paranthe Wali Gali?
- 3-4 Hour Old Delhi Heritage Walk Tour with Tuk Tuk Ride Wherever Required
- Delhi Bike Tour Including Hotel Transfers
- Golden Triangle in 4 Days ex-Bangalore (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur): Private Luxury Tour
- Old Delhi Walking Tour with Authentic Indian Lunch
Things to do near New Delhi
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Rishikesh
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Ranthambore National Park
- Things to do in Leh
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Lucknow
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Chittaurgarh
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir