* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, worth every penny. Enjoy a Beautiful private beach, swimming with the pigs, snorkeling, delicious buffet, drinks and more. Will recommend to anyone visiting the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Nettie, EJ and Delosio were the best. They were fun, funny and enthusiastic. The tour was so educational and a great eye opener. I highly recommend this tour. We are bringing our entire family on the next vacation."
* A traveler said: "Everything. We especially loved the pigs and the sand bars! We would do it all over again. We have never said that about an excursion before. Next time we are bringing our family!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my friends had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and well organized. They had our day planned out for us I would definitely do it again money was well spent."
* A traveler said: "Loved everything about this experience. The entire staff was amazing. So much fun. All the activities were great. Highly recommend it. We went with another family and all the kids (teenagers) and parents universally agreed this excursion was the best part about our week long stay in the Bahamas."
* A traveler said: "Instructor was very fun and gave us more than enough time to experience jet ski-ing as first timers."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Rico was our guide and he was amazing! You’re actually riding the streets of Nassau (Paradise Island). You won’t be disappointed with this memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "We rented our buggy for four hours… Absolute joy! Complete freedom to go anywhere on the island and very fun and safe to drive! Dwight and Alicia took care of us… Both were outstanding… Especially Dwight who took care of every need, all with that Bahamian warmth and sincerity. He is a gem!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles and colorful fish. Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed the rum punch and the day was beautiful. Couldn't ask for anything more!"
* A traveler said: "Lisa!!! This tour and our tour guide was amazing. We all agreed this was our favorite stop on our trip due to the knowledge Lisa instilled in us and the delicious food we got to eat. Bahamian Kitchen is a must hit when you are in Nassau and if we come back we will be going there for conch fritters!"
* A traveler said: "I must say this was one of my best memories of the Bahamas. The boat was late picking us up but they compensated us with more time on the excursion. They have many activities to do on the island plus the lunch served was great! What an amazing relaxful experience."
* A traveler said: "The view and the staff were amazing! I would definitely recommend! Beautiful homes along the way and the drinks were great!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Ryan and Clever were the best guides! We learned so much at each stop; cigar making, rum and wine making. The samples were great and we even did some salsa dancing! The rum punch on the bus was excellent and our glasses were never empty! Great way to meet other tourists! Definitely worth the money and a must do during your stay!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff and crew! Island is awesome, had a great time. This should be a must do, food was great and made for a very nice get away from the resorts."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! Tamar was a wonderful guide and took us to the most interesting places. We learned so much about the Bahamas, the culture and the people. Highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The cleanliness and the food was fresh and delicious. Was well planned. Hard workers. We had a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed the entire experience. The captain and his crew member were extremely friendly and kept everyone safe while we were swimming with the turtles. I also loved how reasonable this experience was compared to others."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Had a lot fun driving around Nassau seeing the sights. I would do it again on my next trip to Bahamas"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the private cabana for us, water activities, and the food & drinks were great. Shay was awesome. Definitely would do again. Fun afternoon. No snorkeling because water was rough but you can't control the weather."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. My 14 year old cousin & 65 year old aunt loved it. It's an adventure for all ages. I felt safe with the guys running the boat/parasail. They were fun & kind. The ride was peaceful & beautiful."
* A traveler said: "our tour of Nassau island will forever be memorable, Tyrone Wilson was our lovely tour guide, he was knowledgeable about the island. was on time for pick up, it was well worth the price. As a family, we loved everything about the tour especially viewing Atlantis. Make sure to ask him to drop you off at Fish Fry after the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Arrived on time in a large comfortable air-conditioned van. Dropped us by the grocery store and liquor store. The return trip was just as good! Thanks for a great ride!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. The guide was wonderful and had many interesting stories to tell about Nassau. The beach she took us to was uncrowded and very beautiful. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - prompt and courteous - attentive to details. We enjoyed everything (the pick up at the airport and the drop off too). The Mercedez Van was new and super clean. A definite recommendation."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parliament Square
- Nassau Public Library & Museum
- Marine Habitat at Atlantis
- Arawak Cay
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Fort Charlotte
- Heritage Museum of the Bahamas
- Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Government House
- Junkanoo Expo Museum
- Fort Fincastle
- Paradise Island
- Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Pirates of Nassau
- Blue Lagoon Island
- Cable Beach
- Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Centre
- Rose Island
- Nassau Cruise Port
- Queen's Staircase
- Straw Market
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Florida