Top Naples Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
480 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "I always enjoy the hop on and off bus tours. Very affordable, and educational. We stopped and ate, went shopping, and just rode and took in the sun and views on top. Very good bang for the bucks!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole process was handle with high profesiionalism. They communicate through WhatsApp to determine the pick up place ( we bugh the trip a night before ). The driver, the tour guide were excellent. I highly recommendthis turist agency"
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing day trip comprising the most famous cities of the Amalfi coast. Everything was organized well and our driver Giovanni did an excellent job"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Helga was amazing she got us where we need to go even though Our family was not on time. She pointed out several things on the way up to Mount Vesuvius that were really neat facts. Would definitely do a trip with her again"
* A traveler said: "A truly enjoyable trip across the Italian coast, breathtaking views and great stop spots along the journey! The tour guide Anna was great, warm friendly and knowledgeable she made our experience truly memorable. Special thanks to our driver Giovanni for his patience and punctuality during our little adventure together!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Simona was very knowledge and showed us parts of Naples most would not have seen. Enjoyed her commentary and great personality."
* A traveler said: "Our guide had SO MUCH information about Pompeii. I'd never want to go w/o a guide. It was a rainy day but he timed it well so even though it was a bit miserable in Sorrento we had the perfect time at Pompeii where it mattered. A tour from the ship did it opposite and were miserable in the wet, muddy Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "Very good service and the driver stop a few places to let us enjoy the view. And we have a almost private tour with another couples."
* A traveler said: "Very good organized; Alessandra (the guide) and Mario (the driver), very nice - september 2021; I strongly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was awesome! The food. Sarah who was the tour guide. I couldn’t have asked for more! Recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with salvatore! He was very good knowledgeable and brought us to a lot of places we couldnt have gone bu ourselves"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sara and driver Francesco were amazing.. Positano was closed due to flooding and they agreed to take us to Sorrento instead great decision indeed. The places were so beautiful. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto D'Alessandro was our guide and he was great. Could not have been better. This was better than any ship's tour."
* A traveler said: "Francesca & Elena gave us a wonderful tour of Pompeii & perhaps the best pizza we have ever had. And oh my god, you get a huge pizza & soda all for $5 Euro. Come on! San Carlo will never be forgotten. And if you have never had a Cafe Nocciola, you have not lived."
* A traveler said: "Love the boat around the coast. Water and scenery was amazing. Tour guide did a great job...... .. ...."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day! Pompei and Amalfi coast are memorable places, the guides were very nice and helpfull"
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the city's history along with trying some of the highlights of Neopolitan food. A great way to spend the afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Naples is full of history and culture. Our guide Mira helped us understand it within this short amount of time we had. She was extremely knowledgable about various locations in the city and planned a memorable course through the city. We saw Plazzas, palaces, cafes and baroque churches that tell the story of Naples."
* A traveler said: "Sorrento was simply beautiful and the coast breath taking. Wish I'd stayed a couple of days in Sorrento instead of Naples. Naples was not my favorite city, so dirty."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great - unfortunately I cannot remember his name. He was excellent with his knowledge of the island and the places to see. Lunch was great as well. The sea was rough in the morning we went soil you suffer from seas sickness I would take some tablets. I would recommend this trip if you visit Naples."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely wonderful day touring Sorrento, Positano, and Pompeii with our guide, Alfonso. He started by giving us a very interesting history on Naples as we left the city, which led to wonderful stories and facts as we passed through his hometown of Castellamarre, and finally a rich history on the beautiful cities of Sorrento and Positano. We had plenty of time to enjoy each, and Alfonso was such a great driver on what have to be among the most challenging roads and driving conditions in the world. If you are the type that gets car sick, I recommend taking Dramamine or some other type of motion sickness medicine before the tour. After leaving Positano we ate lunch in the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius at a gorgeous family-owned winery at Alfonso’s recommendation, and finally met a tour guide he had arranged for us at Pompeii…our last stop of the day. Our family of 7 were all thrilled, and each of us would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Alex& Ricardo. Lots of laughs, we learned about the culture, had an amazing lunch and an unforgettable experience! Both Alex (tour guide) & Ricardo (driver) spoke perfect english we totally recommend them together!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip, very well organised and well run, really enjoyed the whole experience with Roberta as our guide and Nello as our captain."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)
- Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)
- Galleria Umberto I
- Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)
- Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)
- Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)
- Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)
- Piazza del Plebiscito
- Via Toledo
- Naples Piazza del Mercato
- San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)
- Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)
- Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)
- Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)
- Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)
- Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)
- La Reggia Designer Outlet
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia