Top Napa & Sonoma Outdoor Activities
29 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "Really fun thing to do in Sonoma. A nice mix of some history, scenic viewing and a little wine tasting"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband had lots of fun. We went to a vineyard that was a replica of Thomas Edison’s house. We also saw Danielle Stelle’s house and ate at Michael Chiarello’s restaurant. The food was delicious and the wine at all the stops. All the people on the trolley were very fun!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy the driver was great. Best guide ever. All the wineries were wonderful. We had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "The drive through Napa Valley in between tastings was the best. Alex was a good driver and tour guide. He explained everything."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "Great group of people, and very nice day outing. Driver was excellent, lunch was better than expected, variety of stops were decent."
* A traveler said: "Real stories and the peace and quiet. Some of the stories told by Justin, the leader was captivating. Although, I would recommend really going into and end with high lights which is the wine, how Napa put a mark in the word with its wine."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyllis was the greatest! She provided great information about winemaking and she surprised us with an unexpected visit to a fromagerie."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time sailing with Rich last week! He was informative and very fun! Thank you Rich. Jeremy and Rachel"
* A traveler said: "Our Napa Valley Winery + Picnic Tour was excellent choice. The tour and site seeing will definitely be a memorable event for me and my family. I highly recommend this tour and will return and recommend to my family and friend. Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips for the best route."
* A traveler said: "Great views. It was fun riding the e bikes. Travis our guide was great. A super fun day. Great 55th birthday. Not to mention, great wines."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Phyliis was wonderful! She was mindful of all biking skill levels. We road through the country side of Sonoma. It was a beautiful day! We learned about grapes and how they are grown, when they are harvested. We saw llamas and peacocks. The wines we sampled were delicious."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! What an enjoyable way to see wine country. All the tour guides were terrific and personable."
* A traveler said: "We loved the E-bike experience, it was so easy going up hills. Our guide James was very knowledgeable about Sonoma and the wine culture. The 2 winery’s Ceja and Gunlach Bundschu were very welcoming, beautiful and great wines. It was a fun day."
* A traveler said: "After a minor mechanical issue, my wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the outdoors and a treat to ride on the electric bikes. Dustin was a great guide and gave us a lot of insight to the area."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous wine tasting experience in Napa all thanks to our wonderful driver Leo! He was prompt, helpful, and a wonderful presence on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Although the Viator confirmation was a little confusing, all went smoothly with our wine tasting schedule. Our driver Eric was informative and was a smooth driver. We made it to all our scheduled tastings and were promptly picked up when we finished."
Frequently Asked Questions
- V Marketplace
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Grgich Hills Estate
- V. Sattui Winery
- Larson Family Winery
- Raymond Vineyards
- HopMonk Tavern
- Oxbow Public Market
- ZD Wines
- Alexander Valley
- Dry Creek Valley
- Gloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards
- Benziger Family Winery
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon