Top Napa & Sonoma Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Mountain Bike Tours
Private and Luxury
Hot Air Balloon Rides
Beer & Brewery Tours
Luxury Car Tours
Likely To Sell Out
8 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
Experience world-famous wine country from the air on an early morning hot-air balloon ride. Then climb into a comfortable basket to take to the skies as the valley below you awakens. Enjoy a bird’s-eye perspective of rolling hills, expansive vineyards, and elegant estates during your flight. Your pilot will offer insights on ballooning and the landscape as you float above it all! * Wine Country Hot-air balloon ride * Learn about the world famous Wine Country as your soar above it all
Make your day in wine country memorable on a fun tour aboard the Napa Valley Wine Trolley. The open-air cable car is a replica of the historic trolleys seen in San Francisco and offers gorgeous views of the vineyards as you travel to three wineries to sample the local blends. An expert guide will accompany you along the way, providing entertaining and factual commentary about Napa’s rich history. Midday, stop for a lunch at Ottimo Napa Valley, a local favorite.
If you want to see more of Sonoma beyond the wineries, set off on an open-air adventure through the countryside on a fun and eco-friendly electric trike. Cruise alongside rolling vineyards and orchards on Sonoma's backroads, stopping along the way at both historic sites and culinary destinations. Of course, no day in Sonoma would be complete without wine, so you'll also stop at one or two locally loved wineries for a taste.
Experience the Napa Valley’s natural beauty and fascinating history on a fun and memorable kayak tour. With an informative local guide leading the way, hop in a comfortable and beginner-friendly kayak, and paddle down the valley’s waterways. Identify birds, see rare animal species, learn about the first people to settle the area, and see historic buildings damaged in the 2014 earthquake.
Let a professional driver-guide chauffeur you around Napa Valley in one of our specialty vehicles. After a convenient pickup from your hotel in downtown Napa, American Canyon, you’ll be transported in style up to three premier Napa establishments, such as Madonna Estate Winery, Hagafen Cellars and Domaine Chandon.
Discover the Napa Valley at a relaxed pace on a 6.5-hour small-group tour. Comfortable transportation collects you from your hotel and carries your group to three distinct wineries, where you can enjoy tastings at your own expense. Listen to live commentary and ask questions at any time. Your experience also includes a complimentary picnic lunch at a charming winery.
Embark on a unique wine country experience with a trip aboard the Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley. Modeled after the famed cable cars of San Francisco, the trolley shuttles you through Sonoma’s picturesque winemaking region with stops at three different wineries. Taste regional varietals at each estate, and enjoy a delicious lunch from local winery VJB Cellars. Learn about the history of Sonoma from your spirited guide as you roll past a handful of historic landmarks throughout the day.
Napa Valley and Sonoma are world renowned for their wine making and are home to so many wineries that knowing where to begin is a huge undertaking. This Napa and Sonoma Private Wine Tour provides a predetermined route that visits some of the finest wineries in the area or offers the ability to customize a tour, too. Plus, pickup from Sonoma, Napa, Marin County, or San Francisco is included.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma?
The best Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma are taking additional safety precautions?
These Napa & Sonoma experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Napa & Sonoma are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Napa & Sonoma may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Safari West Tours & Tickets
- Sebastopol Tours & Tickets
- Oxbow Public Market Tours & Tickets
- Larson Family Winery Tours & Tickets
- Dry Creek Valley Tours & Tickets
- Napa Valley Wine Train Tours & Tickets
- Raymond Vineyards Tours & Tickets
- Fort Ross State Historic Park Tours & Tickets
- ZD Wines Tours & Tickets
- St. Helena Tours & Tickets
- Grgich Hills Estate Tours & Tickets
- Alexander Valley Tours & Tickets
- Andretti Winery Tours & Tickets
- Calistoga Tours & Tickets
- Jenner Tours & Tickets
- Beringer Tours & Tickets
- HopMonk Tavern Tours & Tickets
- Benziger Family Winery Tours & Tickets
- Viansa Sonoma Winery Tours & Tickets
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets