Viansa Sonoma Winery Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Sample and enjoy wines with a view at Viansa Sonoma Winery. Located at the summit of Sonoma Valley, the winery offers panoramic views over its property, which includes 33 acres (13 hectares) of estate vineyards and 97 acres (39 hectares) of natural wetlands, home to a number of indigenous waterfowl.
Viansa Sonoma Winery offers a range of white and red wines, all made from grapes from the estate vineyards or sourced from grapes grown in Sonoma. Tastings can be held at their tasting bar, at a private outdoor outlook, or on their terrace, accompanied by picnic fare from their marketplace. Tours of the estate are also available.
It’s possible to visit Viansa Sonoma Winery and Sonoma independently, but for the most convenience, book a full-day wine-tasting tour from San Francisco, which typically includes pickup and drop-off and stops at several wineries in the Sonoma area, in addition to Viansa Sonoma Winery.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Viansa Sonoma Winery is family-friendly.
- Private tastings must be booked in advance.
- Chardonnay, pinot noir, and sangiovese are grown on the estate.
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted; snacks can be purchased from their marketplace.
How to Get There
Viansa Sonoma Winery is located at the southern entrance to Sonoma Valley, about 33 miles (53 kilometers) north of the Golden Gate Bridge. It’s easiest to visit on a guided tour or to drive.
When to Get There
Viansa Sonoma Winery is open daily from 10am to 5pm. From late May to early September, the winery offers pizzas from their wood-fired pizza oven. On Saturdays and Sundays from May to October, enjoy live music from local artists. The winery also holds other special events from time to time.
Over 500 species of birds have been sighted in the winery’s restored coastal wetlands, and as many as 1,000 waterfowl have been spotted in one day. Visitors may see Canada geese, egrets, darting swallows, blue herons, canvasback ducks, and even rare tundra swans.
Address: 25200 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, California 95476, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Viansa Sonoma Winery
No results found!
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon