Top Naha Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Naha Tours
This combination of a market tour and a cooking class is the ideal pick for anyone interested in learning more about Okinawa’s traditional cuisine. Eliminate language barriers and learn about locally-grown ingredients with a guided tour at Naha Public Market. After selecting ingredients for your class, head back to the cooking studio to learn how to make a three- or four-course menu, which you can feast on at the end.
We will show you Okinawa deep food spots! (It is also possible to request the type of store you want to go to) .. . It is mainly for adults and there are many people who do not know the place even Japanese. You can experience a special night in Japan. After that, a guide will be sent to the accommodation hotel so that you will not get lost on your way home. (if needed) 2-hour walking tour of Okinawa’s nighttime food scene, with all tastings included. We will guide you to three of the deep night spots not listed in the guidebook in Okinawa.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Sakaemachi (栄町) is the locals favorite market in Naha, Okinawa. This market was built in 1955 and the atmosphere still remains the same as in the old days. Sakaemachi was selected as the No.1 Yokocho (local bar area) in Japan. We will be your guide to bar hopping at this unique and attractive market. Sakaemachi Market is located in the city of Naha. It’s near the Asato monorail station. This market was built in 1955 and the atmosphere still remains the same as in the old days. The market has about 150 bars, restaurants and stores. It is a market that has adapted itself to modern times and is used on a daily basis by the locals here. During the day the market is crowded, and at night the dining locations draw plenty of visitors. The market has a number of attractive and unique bars and restaurants such as Yakitori, Yakiniku, Okinawan traditional foods, dumpling, deep-fried skewers, eel restaurants, Asian food (Korean,Thailand, Indian and Myanmar) and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Naha?
The best Food & Drink in Naha according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Naha are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Naha may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Xiamen
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Sarawak
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets