Top Nagasaki Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Nagasaki Tours
Join a Lokafyer guide in Nagasaki on a private walking tour that’s a personalized alternative to traditional tours. Before the walking tour, you’ll connect with the Nagasaki local guide by phone or chat, ensuring the experience is tailored to your interests. It’s a new concept for travel that’s like having a friend to show you around, whether you’re all about shopping or looking for the city’s most authentic restaurants.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
One of the unexpected problems when going abroad is that I cannot express Japan in English. Let's get ready to go to the world as a starting point for learning English, and why not prepare for Goto? The staff is bilingual, so it's safe even if you are new to English. Goto archipelago where scenery like the overseas spreads. The best two days that you can fully move and enjoy in the best scenery. When you arrive, take a biking tour with a bilingual American team leader & friends! Cycling comfortably with your friends on a stylish bicycle born in Kyushu! After that, enjoy the lush mountain road at Osezaki Lighthouse with overwhelming scenery! Let's learn the charm of the Goto Islands by cooperating with friends who will spend the next two days together. The next day, if you learn the importance of the sea from the morning, fill up with freshly baked bread. Then, with Nicholas, an American SUP guide, let's experience the beautiful sea with the team leader and Goto's symbol Onidake to experience the history of the island. At the end, let's express the excitement we experienced in English together because we are an age with a lot of sensitivity.
Learn to make ‘onigiri,’ Japanese rice balls, on a half-day tour that combines an e-bike rental, organic farm experience, and cooking class. You’ll ride to the farm, pick fresh vegetables for a personalized bento box, and join the farmers for an onigiri lesson; with your picnic lunch prepared, enjoy free time to explore Fukue Island on your e-bike.
One of the unexpected problems when going abroad is that I cannot express Japan in English. Let's get ready to go to the world not only as an opportunity to learn English, but also in Goto! The staff is bilingual, so it's safe even if you are new to English. Why don't you spend the best 3 days in the Goto Islands, where you can enjoy a lot of physical activity and enjoy the scenery like overseas? Purpose: 1. Experience Goto where you can enjoy the magnificent nature of a foreign country in 3 days with an American native English teacher 2. Throughout the camp, not only speak English, but support the growth and independence of children 3. Thinking about global issues of eco and sustainable society by spending time in nature
The Goto Islands are composed of around 140 islands floating 100km west of Nagasaki Prefecture. The pious Christians who moved to Goto in the mid-17th century when Christianity was forbidden, kept their breath and protected their "faith" on the islands. The "Hidden Christian-related Heritage", which continued to be associated with traditional Japanese religions such as Shinto and Buddhism, and the general public, was registered as a World Heritage Site in 2018. On the wondertrunk&co. tour, you can experience the beauty of the emerald blue sea, the vibrant colors that can be seen from the cliffs, and the life experience of an isolated island while feeling history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Nagasaki?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Nagasaki according to Viator travelers are:
- Nagasaki Like a Local: Customized Private Tour
- 9/12-13 limited! [Goto Islands] Summer Camp (2 days, 1 night) Goto campaign target
- Rental Bike & U-Pick: Organic Vegetable and Onigiri Bento Workshop
- 8/28-30 limited! [Goto Islands] English Summer Camp (2 nights 3 days) Goto campaign target
- Special price for 2020! [Hidden and Goto Islands] Cycling Tour (Japanese-English)
What Mountain Bike Tours in Nagasaki are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nagasaki experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Nagasaki are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nagasaki may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Hiking Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets