Top Nagano Restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All Nagano Tours
House visiting tour that you can experience how Japanese live there. The house is located in a very historical area where people is usually not allowed to come in expect residents. You can enjoy learning Japanese daily life and the story what brought the house owner to Karuizawa. Also, you can experience to make Onigiri (Rice ball) which is Japanese essential finger food with the house owner.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Restaurants in Nagano are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nagano may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Experience Local Soba Making in Karuizawa
- Visit local house with ONIGIRI (Rice ball) making experience in Karuizawa!
Things to do near Nagano
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture