Top Nagano Half-day Tours
12 results | All Nagano Tours
* A traveler said: "An excellent day with great company! The snow monkeys were a treat. The temple tour was very comprehensive and the sake tasting plus lunch were very good. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip spent with Toru to see the snow monkeys, Obuse and Zenkoji. His knowledge, experience and energy made it a fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "Toru was just amazing. The planned a personal itinerary for us and ensured we saw everything ! He even stopped at a local soba place for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to ride the snow bikes down the mountain and the snow monkeys were adorable. Sometimes they will pose for the camera for you."
* A traveler said: "I have traveled the world from China, Egypt, Prague, Italy, Cuba and I have to say that visiting the Nagano Snow Monkey Park, with your guide Takeshi, was one of the most fabulous experiences of my life. I hope to return in the winter someday!"
* A traveler said: "I greatly enjoyed this tour. My guide, Masa, was very genial and engaging. It was a good way to find out a little more about Japan and to discover some nice bars too. Some may find this tour a little expensive however I thought it was great value for money as I was the only one on the tour and so had the undivided attention of the guide. The last bar we visited was a real gem, it would have only fitted 10 people at the most and was very eclectic in its decor. Some excellent live music too at this bar. All in all good fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture