Top Nadi Ziplining
11 results | All Nadi Tours
* A traveler said: "High light of our visit in Bali and we tried everything :) Great Experience for our 4 and 8 years old Kids!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time, well looked after and all snacks provided were great too. Would definitely do it again......"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "This company was very reliable, on time plus readily contactable when I needed to amend times due to flight time changes. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful. Would book with them again. No problem for them to stop at the supermarket and had a childcare seat fitted for my 3 year old which was brilliant. Billy was really helpful and despite our plane coming in late there was no problem with him waiting for us. Super guy !"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."