Top Nadi Sightseeing Tours
22 results | All Nadi Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time with Billy !! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommended this tour while in Fiji !!!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful. Would book with them again. No problem for them to stop at the supermarket and had a childcare seat fitted for my 3 year old which was brilliant. Billy was really helpful and despite our plane coming in late there was no problem with him waiting for us. Super guy !"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Josh was fun to get to know as he shared his view of Fiji with us. It turns out he was the tour owner's son. When we picked up our guide Julian, the real Fiji emerged. He was very informative throughout the trip explaining and answering questions. We loved the trip down the river and visiting the school. The children were charming and eager to show us what they were working on. They loved hearing about our country and my husband and I were each entertaining a crowd with our stories. When we went to the village, the women gave us a warm Fiji welcoming ceremony with singing and dancing. We had a chance to experience their Kava ceremony. After that we had a meal in one of the homes. When I had mentioned I missed my banana for the day, the owner of the tour secured a whole bunch for me. It was our favorite day on Fiji. They are a warm and hospitable people and we are glad we had the opportunity to see and meet them. If you want to get to see and know the real Fiji, this is the trip to take."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "it is an amazing trip! Beware that the sea floor is covered with stones and corals. It's better to take swimming shoes with you."