Top Nadi Nature Walks
11 results | All Nadi Tours
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful. Would book with them again. No problem for them to stop at the supermarket and had a childcare seat fitted for my 3 year old which was brilliant. Billy was really helpful and despite our plane coming in late there was no problem with him waiting for us. Super guy !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time with Billy !! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommended this tour while in Fiji !!!"
* A traveler said: "We had to wait for a couple who were on a later flight there plane was delayed by 2 hours the driver was very patient and waited for our friends to arrive come and found me in the airport to see if everything was alright Thank you so much Billy Will be recommending them to anyone who travelling to Fiji"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful water lovely setting quiet and relaxing. Food was good and the people were friendly. We were able to view alot of the other ilsands on the way on the cruise out"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, would highly recommend.|Driver was very good, the visit to the school was lovely and enjoyed the songs the children performed for us. Kula Park was nice, and the Village visit was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "This tour was an amazing addition to our trip! The waterfall tour was a great adventure; having the opportunity to trek through the gorgeous forests and the flowing streams to reach the final breathtaking waterfall. Our tour guide was very patient, friendly and adventurous. We also received light snacks (assorted fruits) for the walk, which was a nice treat. Our guide led us to the waterfall, giving us time to take breaks and appreciate the nature around us - we definitely didn’t feel rushed at all. Once we reached the waterfall, we got the opportunity to swim and stay there for as long as we wanted. The water was refreshing and clean and the waterfall was stunning. The village tour was a beautiful experience. We got to see a local primary school and while it was a short visit, we got to see the classrooms, the students and got an overview about their schooling. Closer to the waterfall, we got to visit another kindergarten/primary school which was cute. They sang us some songs and were very adorable, polite and friendly. We got the chance to pick up some traditional souvenirs from the locals which was a great opportunity as well. This tour is a great addition to experience some local insights and see some beautiful sights. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to include some adventure to their visit to Fiji!"