Top Mumbai Classes & Workshops
62 results | All Mumbai Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was very informative, the ferry ride was very calming and a different view of Mumbai from the water and the price was right. The guide on Elephanta was very professional and personal, taking pictures for us and showing us the best place to shop."
* A traveler said: "Good smaller tour group. Guide was flexible and NOT rushed. He did an exceptional job. Visited all the highlights."
* A traveler said: "fab day thanks to Chirag, an 18 year old student from the slums. Informative and a great experience, would recommend any one with spoilt teenagers to do this tour, it was a great eyeopener!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Anthony was very knowledgeable and very familiar with Dharavi and all of Mumbai. He left no questions unanswered. We enjoyed the tour immensely and highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This is a "do not miss" experience. I thoroughly enjoyed it and cannot say enough positive things about my guide Vrushali. She was so knowledgeable and hospitable...she made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We have a great informative tour with our guide Namrata, we were picked up as agreed, first went to the Fish Market, our driver was very friendly and good, we have seen a lot of Mumbai we never had before and highly recommend this tour to see early daily live, living in Mumbai"
* A traveler said: "Sameer was great, nice and very professional. If you want an overview of the city and not too much time to explore Sameer will be perfect. He arrived on time contacted me a day before to arranged my time of pick you to my schedule he hired a driver while we got out of the car to visit some sites. He was pleasant and knowledgable."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour in late December. Aziz from Linda Tours was our tour guide and he was very knowledgeable of the city and its history at every stop we made. He was professional and made us feel very comfortable. He also took us to a restaurant with good food for lunch and when we stopped in Colaba he was kind enough to get me a chai latte. :-) Ajay is a very good driver. They make a great team."
* A traveler said: "This tour is the best way to learn about the spirituality found in Mumbai. First, the organization took extra precautions to make me feel comfortable I am a young woman traveling alone so the guide was a young woman too and the guide knew so much. We had a very in-depth conversation about the role of Hinduism in Indian society, activism, and human rights. Alos, she helped me make sure I experience temple going like a local and did not accidentally disrespected the gods or anyone. Highly recommend since you will learn so much and understand the spirituality of this country with new depths and perspectives... if looking for mocha or salvation in Mumbai this is a good start to your research."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent couple of hours learning to cook the Mumbai way. My dad booked this online cooking class as a surprise for my mums birthday. It was brilliant from the get go. The English from our host was excellent. I would definitely recommend this unique cooking experience."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class with Jenny, who taught us how to prepare chicken, fish, rice, paneer and then had a nice dinner. The class is in Mahim, starts with welcome celebration and is hands-on if you want to cook and practice. Lovely family, we really enjoyed it!"
* A traveler said: "A truly amazing experience for our girls. So much to learn and so informative 👍🏼. The host was very kind an invited us to stay for dinner as well. The knowledge they shared makes us think what we eat . A must for everyone."
* A traveler said: "THe host is a passionate chef with extensive knowledge about indian north and south cuisine. Sometimes she went through cooking steps too fast but always willing to instruct me again. The market tour was awesome with all explanations in details about what each ingredient is used for. More than that, she also helped me to search for good hotels around her area and gave some tips about what places I should visit. Highly recommend to anyone interested in indian cuisine."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed cooking with Kajal and Shailesh (he held the camera). Almost right after booking I received the list of the ingredients and instructions to let them know if there was something I could not find in stores so they could give me an alternative. We used Zoom instead of Skype ( beforehand I offered both as a selection) and the connection was very good, the picture clear and Shaislesh handled the camera very well. He even showed me their beautiful home and views outside their window so I could see parts of Mumbai. The cooking itself was fun. First I was shown all the ingredients and then we started cooking the Panner Mutter. Kajal adjusted to my pace because it took a little longer for me since I only have an electric cooker while she uses gas. I was asked about the level of spiciness I wanted my final dish to be and it was adjusted accordingly. Every step was well explained and both speak very good english that is easy to understand. Also the cooking itself was not very difficult. I did not have to be an experienced chef to pull this off. My husband who has been to India before was delighted with the finished Paneer Mutter and claimed it did indeed taste like real Indian food. I can recommend this course to everyone who just wants a little holiday from home or as a gift to someone who loves to cook. It´s a perfect way to taste and virtual experience a foreign country, especially in times of Covid when you can´t travel yourself."
* A traveler said: "Shilpa was a fantastic cooking teacher and so friendly and welcoming. I learnt so much in the few hours we spent together that will help with my indian cooking at home. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple
- Karla Caves
- Yazoo Park
- Mount Mary Church
- Red Carpet Wax Museum
- Regal Circle (SP Mukherjee Chowk)
- Jehangir Art Gallery
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link (Rajiv Gandhi Sea Link)
- Malabar Hill
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Chor Bazaar
- Bhaja Caves
- Essel World
- Imagica Snow Park
- Babulnath Temple (Babulnath Mandir)
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand