Top Mostar Art & Culture
55 results | All Mostar Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the tour, very beautiful sights and the tour guide was extremely friendly and knowledgable!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is dramatically UNDERpriced. The quality of the guide, sites, transportation, and history lessons are top notch; you won’t find a more comprehensive or reliable tour provider. So glad we booked this tour."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour, and Dino is a committed and informative guide. However, if booking online, be prepared to pay nearly a double price of what the local agency charges, and that double price will not include the entry fees, otherwise covered if you book in town. Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with tour guide Esmer. He was professional but friendly and he gave a fascinating insight into the history and origin of the people in the area and the causes of the war in the region and finally what really happened in Mostar"
* A traveler said: "The guide was a very kind, spontaneous and knowledgeable man. We learned a lot during the tour and saw parts of the old and the new town. He gave us local recommendations and advice for the rest of our Bosnian journey. Ten out of ten, we recommend!"
* A traveler said: "All were fine. Pickup and return on-time. Professional driver and knowing guide. We visited all pleasant places by programs. And they help me to take taxi in order to additionally visit castle and watercave monastery Blagaj during free time in Dubrovnik. I'm extra satisfied!"
* A traveler said: "Our local guide Chamil came to pick us up in his car at our Airbnb. He was very friendly, and during the tour he gave us many insights about the area and its rich history - in fluent English. He was also quite considerate of us, answering our questions as best he could and letting us decide how long we wanted to stay at each stop he'd planned. In short, we had a very fun and interesting day with Chamil."
* A traveler said: "Sasa is an amazing guide who allowed us to discover wonderful places in Herzegovina. He gave us a lot of explanations and was super friendly. We spent a great day with him, he was very flexible and adapting to our preferences. He became a friend and I totally recommend a trip with him !!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for a first visit to Mostar. We had Harun who was very nice, knowledgeable and spoke excellent English!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very interesting and enlightening tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and gave us an extensive overview of the history of Mostar. The pace was just right, and we covered several sections of the city. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn more about the history and culture of Mostar!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia