Top Moscow Classes & Workshops
28 results | All Moscow Tours
* A traveler said: "It was superb! Katya our guide was excellent She has so much knowledge & information We are tourist and we never had such an excellent tour guide before. she was amazing her services were above and beyond ! Thank you VIATOR for having such nice guides in your company"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tanya, is great. She was on time, she even waited for us, Gave us a complete tour of metro, kremlin, red square. We even hung out the next day. Best guide ever."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was Nokia who is a very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable tour guide with lots of interesting information about Moscow past and present I would recommend him 100% 👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
* A traveler said: "Tatyana was very nice and friendly we loved having her as out guide. She showed us all the stations and taught us about them all and talked about all the interesting facts on each station."
* A traveler said: "The most amazing thing in this tour is the guide herself “ Tatiana “, She will be very flexible about the places you would like to visit, She will not push you to select any specific places, by another meaning she is “ Aladdin’s lamp” just wish a place to visit and she will bring it into reality. Most importantly, she is too friendly and provides you by any needed information in details."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this tour with Kate as my guide. She contacted me beforehand to check for special requests on what to visit. The explanations for the various buildings and places were quite detailed and interesting. I also got some tips for my next days in Moscow. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb! Our Guide was Daria Liluashvili. She was extremely caring & helpful. She answered our many questions & told us interesting anecdotes. We had a gorgeous Georgian Lunch together too! It was splendid to see the spectacular city with its many treasures & everything was well explained! We tasted some Russian Chocolates too! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Katya was extremely knowledgeable and tailored our trip to the places we wanted to see. We experienced a wide variety of Moscow sites including the metro, red square, kremlin and gym high end shopping mall."
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting. Nadiya, our guide was excellent, and had fantastic knowledge which she shared with us. A very enjoyable 3-4 hours."
* A traveler said: "An all around excellent experience. This is the shooting lesson you want to book while in Moscow - from start to finish, you will not be disappointed. You will be using the real deal (a genuine AK-47 and AK-74 - i.e. no airguns like some tours use), in a real range, with live ammunition in sufficient supply to hone your skills and a dedicated and experienced instructor who will help you do just that. I am an experienced shooter and learnt a great deal from my experience on this tour - skills I can readily apply back home when hunting, target shooting, etc. with other guns. And the focus is on individuals or small groups and developing your skills so that you can hit the target with some accuracy. You will also be able to take as many photos as you like, though the tour operator will take his own to share with you so that you can focus on the experience and not worry about photos. You can also keep your target. And safety remains #1 throughout. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in learning to shoot an AK and/or hone their shooting skills."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Russian Cuisine Workshop. The cooking instructor was very friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend this private tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Moscow Zoo (Moskovskiy Zoopark)
- Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)
- Bolshoi Theatre
- Trampoline Park NEBO
- Red Square (Krasnaya Ploshchad)
- Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)
- Gulag History Museum
- Red October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr)
- Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra)
- Circus of Dancing Fountains
- Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre
- Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
- Russia My History - Historical Park
- Central Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)
- Sky Town
- Kubinka Tank Museum
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- GUM Department Store
- Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast