* A traveler said: "Visited with my wife and daughter on the 6th of July. We made the effort to get there for the first car going up at 9am, and I think that was a good idea. When we did the peak walk, we were the only ones on the bridge and got loads of time to take in the views in the most peaceful of surroundings. The weather was a bonus as is stayed clear the whole time we were up there. We also took in the toboggan run which was great fun and had lunch in the café/restaurant. The food was good but a bit pricey. However, not out of line with what you pay elsewhere in Switzerland. We were greeted with the most spectacular of views and I would highly recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and magical place. Very interesting museum and the exhibition was well made. I definitely recommend a visit. Degustation of fantastic chocolates for every taste. The dark hot chocolate from the café is to die for."
* A traveler said: "Emmanuel was so attentive to our desires and needs. He helped us see the obvious sites around Montreux, but he also went out of his way to give us an insiders view of this beautiful and amazing area. Thanks Emmanuel you are a part of a most memorable experience!"
* A traveler said: "A good trip and a nice guide highly recommend though be ready for the cold weather with jacket and snow shoes"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic time! Our driver was punctual and kind. Our journey to the restaurant was unforgettable, the views were fantastic. The restaurant was lovely with a great team. We enjoyed the traditional fondue and local wine. The sunset was absolutely breathtaking and I will remember it as a highlight of our trip to Montreux."
* A traveler said: "Our family of 5 was the only group on this dinner tour. We were picked up in a Mercedes "bus" that had about 10 seats. The top half of the bus was completely open so we had 360 views of Lac Leman and Lavaux. We drove through picturesque villages and had a delicious meal at on a restaurant terrace. The fish was from the lake and really delicious. We were also able to sample wines from the region. My only regret was that I had to listen in on a work call and could not fully appreciate the beauty of the region and meal!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Riviera Col du Pillon & Glacier 3000: High Level Experience Swiss Alps from Montreux
- High level experience - Swiss Alps Glacier GOLD Adventure Tour from Montreux
- Private Gruyères Tour Including Cheese and Chocolate Factory Visit from Montreux
- Full-Day Trip to Diablerets from Montreux
- Panoramic Fondue Tour
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Swiss Alps