Top Montreal Street Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Montreal Tours
Montreal is one of Canada’s most exciting foodie destinations with everything from gourmet cuisine to classic French dishes, to tasty street food. On this tasting tour, explore Montreal neighborhoods such as Little Italy and Mile End with a local guide, stopping at bars, restaurants, bakeries, and delicatessens. Along the way, sample a variety of local and European-inspired dishes including gnocchi, Alsatian tarts, and Montreal-style bagels, accompanied by Quebecois beer and sweet crepes.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Montreal’s Mile End neighborhood has an abundance of eating options, but knowing where to begin can be difficult. On this guided walking tour, enjoy a cross section of the finest neighborhood bites, from falafel to chocolates to homemade gnocchi. Hear commentary about the community and get a sneak peek inside the Rialto Theatre (Théâtre Rialto), a Beaux Arts-style ‘20s theater.
This tour will take you through the Mile End area, just north east of downtown Montreal. While here you will truly get a wholesome sense of what sort of gastronomical experience someone living in Montreal would have. It's a very stylish and hip part of town that also has a very young population. Our food tour is strategically placed right in the heart of so many of the primary cultures of Montreal such that you'll be able to eat the best that the city has to offer. Everything is made from fresh local ingredients. We have created a relationship with these local companies which allow for the best in service hospitality. As a private tour, everything works around you! Our start times are much more easy going, dates can open up. It's a much more intimate and cozy experience. No need to shout over other tourists, you will have every question answered, and leave feeling like a native yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Street Food Tours in Montreal?
What Street Food Tours in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
What Street Food Tours in Montreal are good for avoiding crowds?
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Place des Arts
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Montreal Chinatown
- St. Lawrence River
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Montreal Underground City
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts