Top Montreal Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
Airport & Hotel Transfers
4 results | All Montreal Tours
Set sail for fun with a guided cruise near Montreal on the scenic St. Lawrence River, enjoying skyline views and learning about city history as you ride. Step on board your ship, the AML Cavalier Maxim, complete with sunny terraces and a glass-enclosed dining area, passing area landmarks including the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, the islands of Boucherville and the scenic shoreline. During your Montreal cruise, hear tales about the city’s founding and role of a legendary French explorer in its settlement.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Prepare a glass of mulled wine or brandy, fire up your computer, and go back in time to celebrate Christmas in the style of Montreal’s Victorian Era. Back then, the telling of ghost stories around the fireplace was one of the most popular Christmas traditions in the city! Guests will be regaled with winter ghost stories from Montreal’s past.
Explore Old Montreal at your own pace, in total liberty. You will receive an interactive card, with a pointer and earphones. You just have to point a number on the card and listen to the description and comments about history, architecture, archeology and more.
Take this self guided audio tour through Mile End to Outremont. This is a place where artisans and musicians live side by side with new families and old immigrants. It's a real, working neighbourhood where you're likely to see old men gossiping on the street corner the way they've done for fifty years, musicians hoisting cellos past the flower shops, Hassidic men in big fur hats carrying prayer shawls, and children yammering in three languages as they ride their scooters to neighbourhood schools. You'll find independent bookshops, vintage stores, funky young designers and artisanal bakers and chocolatiers. There's always a bench to pause and people-watch, and there are plenty of shade-trees, some bearing cherries and pears. This is one of the best neighbourhoods in Canada to feel how electric an urban space can be when it defies homogenization.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Montreal?
The best Audio Guides in Montreal according to Viator travelers are:
- Montreal History Guided Sightseeing Cruise
- Virtual Tour Christmas Ghost Stories from Montreal
- Old Montreal interactive city tour, at your own pace.
- Mile End meets Outremont: An audio tour exploring this electric urban space
What Audio Guides in Montreal are taking additional safety precautions?
- St. Lawrence River
- Mile End
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- McCord Museum
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
Things to do near Montreal
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts