Top Montevideo Sightseeing Tours
51 results | All Montevideo Tours
* A traveler said: "Both Roxanna and Martin were amazing! We really enjoyed the tour. Roxanna spoke in Spanish, portugués and English."
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was incredible! From pickup to drop off you will be thoroughly entertained with wonderful sights and rich history. Roxana is the BEST tour guide I have ever had. If you are lucky enough to get her you are in for a treat! She's educational, fun, and funny! :)"
* A traveler said: "We were met on time at the port terminal by our delightful guide, Rose! We had a perfect combination of driving and walking. She was knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the culture. She was enthusiastic and engaging each of the group."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very professional and knowledgeable. She paid attention to detail and made it very interesting. The driver was also fabulous and very helpful with my husband who is disabled and we travel with a mobility scooter. He was wonderful about taking it on and off the van and assisting my husband."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the better private tour we've booked. Andrés picked us up at our requested time. During the drive to Colonia he pointed out some interesting sights. The local guide in Colonia was good; she answered all of our questions. We were traveling with a friend who has mobility issues and Andrés accommodated us and helped out a lot. We really appreciated his kindness and professionalism."
* A traveler said: "We found this tour excellent and very well organised. The guide was very good and informative all the way through. It also included the wine tasting that was quite a drive out of the city .. but was well worth it; good wine and food."
* A traveler said: "The service was good, we didn’t do a lot of different things. The bus picked us up. Took two hours and a half to get there. We stopped at a Farm’s museum but it’s most to sell cheese and jam. At Colonia we did a walk tour for about 40 minutes and that was about it. The rest of the day was by ourselves and driving back to the hotel. I recommend this tour because it’s a beautiful and must see place"
* A traveler said: "Perfect!! Well organized and punctual!! Tour guide Frederica and Gustavo were awesome! |They could inform everything related to Uruguai such as curiosity, economy, history and so on. Congratulation!!!"
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend Andre for an excellent tour experience. He was very caring, informative and went beyond expectations. We would use his services again and again."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most joyful experience. Our guide, Carlos A. Franco Ruiz is very knowledgeable and interesting. He showed us aside from the regular sites, all these interesting places that are off the beaten track. All of us enjoyed his company and knowledge. Thanks Carlos."
* A traveler said: "Javier was a fantastic guide providing very comprehensive tour and history of Montevideo. He was professional, informative, courteous, informative and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Andres, our driver/guide, is the owner of the company. His van is roomy and comfortable for 8 of us with lots of extra seats. He spent 4 solid hours with us, helped us find rest rooms, showed us how to shop in an indoor marketplace. We enjoyed his hospitality and company."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Wines and lunch were very good. Guide was late picking us up."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, guide was very professional and helpful. Went out of his way to make us comfortable and was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Wasn't sure what to expect on visiting Montevideo. We found the city to be beautiful, clean and safe. Excellent tour guide who spoke in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Great informative trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best Private Montevideo Shore Excursion: City Tour. Optional WineTasting Tour.
- Best Private & Personalized Trip Day to Colonia del Sacramento (from Montevideo)
- Best Private & Personalized City Tour in Montevideo
- Discover Montevideo Private Tour with a Local
- Best Private & Personalized Trip Day to Punta del Este (from Montevideo)