Top Montevideo Mountain Bike Tours
13 results | All Montevideo Tours
* A traveler said: "Wasn't sure what to expect on visiting Montevideo. We found the city to be beautiful, clean and safe. Excellent tour guide who spoke in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Great informative trip."
* A traveler said: "Mikel gave us a wonderful, and individual tour during our quick visit to Montevideo. We were is a very clean and modern car. We were not feeling very perky (end of a 2 week trip), so he took us by all the sites and stopped for a long look-see everywhere, rather than getting out of the car. In addition, since we had extra time, he took us by a couple of his favorite sites and views which were very nice. We especially appreciated stopping by the 'castle' (can't remember the name) and hearing of it's history. It's a great, funky site. You should add it to your tour. As always, Viator didn't let us down. Mikel was right there at the pier when we arrived. Kudos Mikel!"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this tour was incredible! From pickup to drop off you will be thoroughly entertained with wonderful sights and rich history. Roxana is the BEST tour guide I have ever had. If you are lucky enough to get her you are in for a treat! She's educational, fun, and funny! :)"
* A traveler said: "The service was good, we didn’t do a lot of different things. The bus picked us up. Took two hours and a half to get there. We stopped at a Farm’s museum but it’s most to sell cheese and jam. At Colonia we did a walk tour for about 40 minutes and that was about it. The rest of the day was by ourselves and driving back to the hotel. I recommend this tour because it’s a beautiful and must see place"
* A traveler said: "We were met on time at the port terminal by our delightful guide, Rose! We had a perfect combination of driving and walking. She was knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the culture. She was enthusiastic and engaging each of the group."
* A traveler said: "Both Roxanna and Martin were amazing! We really enjoyed the tour. Roxanna spoke in Spanish, portugués and English."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most joyful experience. Our guide, Carlos A. Franco Ruiz is very knowledgeable and interesting. He showed us aside from the regular sites, all these interesting places that are off the beaten track. All of us enjoyed his company and knowledge. Thanks Carlos."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre-Columbian and Indigenous Art Museum (MAPI)
- Montevideo Port Market (Mercado del Puerto)
- Montevideo Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral de Montevideo)
- Football Museum (Museo del Fútbol)
- Torres García Museum (Museo Torres García)
- Andes Museum 1972 (Museo Andes 1972)
- Solís Theatre (Teatro Solís)
- Punta Gorda
- Montevideo Agricultural Market (Mercado Agrícola de Montevideo)
- El Milongón
- Pittamiglio Castle (Castillo Pittamiglio)
- Barrio Sur
- Montevideo City Hall (Palacio Municipal)