Solís Theatre (Teatro Solís) Tours and Activities
Opened in 1856, Solís Theatre is a longtime cultural touchstone in Uruguay. Visit the theater to see opera, ballet, theater, and classical music performances. Even if you don't attend a show, stopping by to view the neoclassical building, designed by Italian architect Carlo Zucchi, is a must-do in Montevideo.
Tours and Activities to Experience Solís Theatre (Teatro Solís)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best Private Montevideo Shore Excursion: City Tour. Optional WineTasting Tour.
- Private Walking Tour in Montevideo
- Guided tour of the Solis Theater with Transfers
- Ramble through Montevideo's culture and history with this audio walking tour
- Montevideo Cruise Port (Puerto de Montevideo)
- Rambla of Montevideo (Rambla de Montevideo)
- Montevideo Independence Plaza (Plaza Independencia)
- Salvo Palace (Palacio Salvo)
- Gateway of the Citadel (Puerta de la Ciudadela)
- Montevideo Legislative Palace (Palacio Legislativo)
- El Prado Montevideo
- Solís Theatre (Teatro Solís)