Top Monteverde Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Monteverde Tours
It is important to mention that the tour is accessible to the whole family, 100% of the trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property. ·Coffee harvesting season: November to February
The tour will begin with pick up from your hotel in Monteverde or Santa Elena, this is a unique experience for all coffee and chocolate lovers. The tour will continue through the coffee plantation accompanied by your English guide to learn about coffee and chocolate processing and production, from the cultivation and harvesting to the preparation of the final coffee and chocolate product. Your tour will conclude with the pleasure of enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and chocolate while you admire the beautiful view of the Nicoya Gulf.
Fermentation is the process used to make alcohol and various foods through the addition of microorganisms—creating foods that are rich in probiotics and acclaimed for their health benefits. This unique workshop teaches you all about the fermentation process and shows you how to make foods such as sour dough bread, sauerkraut, and vinegar. Armed with the skills to make your own fermented foods, you will be able to make your own gut-friendly foods at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Monteverde?
The best Food & Drink in Monteverde according to Viator travelers are:
- Don Juan Coffee, Chocolate & Sugar Cane Experience MONTEVERDE
- Coffee and Chocolate Walking and Sightseeing Tour at Monteverde Santa Elena
- Fermentation Workshop
- Make traditional bread with Yolanda
What Food & Drink in Monteverde are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Monteverde
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Alajuela
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Managua
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest