Top Monterey & Carmel Nature and Wildlife Tours
13 results | All Monterey & Carmel Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved Pebble Beach and all the stunning homes. Enjoyed the tide pools as well! We were able to see so much wildlife but the surfers were just as captivating to watch."
* A traveler said: "So much laughter! Best part of my trip. Most fun with my daughter. Glad I went on Sunday and not Saturday as there was so much traffic on Saturday."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! We saw dolphins immediately! Then we saw sea lions and humpback whales feeding together out in the open ocean… beyond incredible experience! Everything we could have hoped for on the first ocean boating excursion that my kids experienced."
* A traveler said: "The information provided by the naturalist was fun, entertaining, concise and informed. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of wildlife. Saw the albino dolphin. Saw a group of about 100 dolphins. Humpback whales we’re putting on a show. Great crew too."
* A traveler said: "Brian was so fun and informative. All the food was great! Learned really interesting facts about town."
* A traveler said: "My hubby and I rented the little roadster we went on a narrated tour of Monterey then we went thru cannery row and along the ocean stopping taking pictures as we went. Going along the ocean in roadster you hear feel and smell the ocean it was surreal. We will do it again. We did lose our narrator (IPad). I guess it got hot so I would shade the tablet if you get out to take pictures sit by beach along the way. FortunatelyI had address and phone took me back. Also we saw live deer through out town."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this trip. We saw Orca's, Humpbacks, dolphins, and of course sea lions. The marine biologist on our trip was great...sorry, can't remember his name! They wanted to make sure we saw all that we could and made the trip VERY worthwhile! Highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Was nervous at first but instructions were very clear and we were able to quickly get the hang of it."
* A traveler said: "The GPS activation of the tour guide was highly accurate. Hence, “stop and look to your right” came at the right moments. No lag or delay on the walking tour. We were able to pair our AirPods (2 sets) to our IPhone."