Top Montana Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
37 results | All Montana Tours
* A traveler said: "Bailey was our raft operator and she was exceptional. She was extremely knowledgeable about the River, surroundings and animals. We learned and enjoyed at the same time."
* A traveler said: "My boys loved the ‘treasures’ they found! Shark teeth and arrow heads, though not found in a mine, are their prized possessions!"
* A traveler said: "The geyser's, the wildlife, waterfalls, hot springs, you name it, it was all amazing!. Our guide Sean was fantastic. His tour included the must see's and sights that the out of town tourist would not know to tour/hike!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was wonderful! John was a wonderful, witty, personable, informative guide! He was on time and devoted his entire day to being sure we saw the best attractions of Yellowstone. He gave us personal space as well as took pictures of us and for us. I highly recommend this tour and John as a guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a free day in Bozeman and the tour was a great way to hit some great spots in Yellowstone. John was fantastic and the man also packs a great lunch and snacks!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing and very knowledgeable. He made any special requests a priority- especially the stop by at Grand Prismatic Spring."
* A traveler said: "Scott was the most knowledgeable tour guide, he found all the wildlife on our bucket list we wanted to see. Great lunch and all around awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Kyle was an amazing tour guide. He made Yellowstone come alive with history and animal facts. Having the inside scoop on where to be made each site so much more exciting ."
* A traveler said: "Quinton was awesome. Really enjoyed his knowledge and the back country roads that we wouldn’t have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "I was skeptical about taking a tour versus “winging it”, we were not disappointed by this tour. Cloyd was very informative, very personable and great to spend the day with. Our whole group, 8 of us, from all over the USA, had a fantastic time. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Kyle was a knowledgeable and well prepared guide we learned a lot. We enjoyed the Prismatic pool and the color and drama of the Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great but unfortunately the loop road was closed so we missed about half the tour. Will definitely use again"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Eric, was knowledgeable, shared stories, took us to the best of Yellowstone and served us lunch in style."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time and our guide JT was great. We highly recommend this adventure if visiting Whitefish or Glacier National park."
* A traveler said: "So much wildlife! Moose, bull elk, bison, pronghorn, mountain goats, wolves. mule deer, big horn sheep , black bear, eagle, and an osprey! Ron is an exceptional guide and made sure that my 3 grandsons (20, 17 and 12) had an amazing day. Outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this tour. Spencer was on time (early actually), very knowledgable, and showed us tons of wildlife that we had been hoping to see. This time of year was great because there was no traffic, felt as though we had the entire park to ourselves. Although West Yellowstone was closed, there PLENTY to see from the North entrance tour."
* A traveler said: "Such beautiful scenery! Ron is a very knowledgeable guide who made sure we had plenty of opportunities to see the sights while he taught us about Yellowstone. Excellent!"
* A traveler said: "I had such an incredible day with AJ and Dennis! It was absolutely one of the best Mondays I have ever had. They are fun and knowledgeable - the perfect combo. I would go back on a tour in a heartbeat!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience with this tour company! Perfect in every way! Derick, our guide, was awesome snd so informative! Highly recommended. Jimmye Lou Cockrell"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Gardiner
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Cody
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Chelan
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in New Mexico