Top Milan Overnight Tours
12 results | All Milan Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very informative guide. Saw all major tourist attractions and the magnificent Last Supper artwork! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was limited to only 18 people at a specific time keeping it easy to social distance if necessary. Lara was very knowledgeable providing details and answering all questions that were asked of her. There is something to be said for small intimate tours. Very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Georgia was a wonderful knowledgeable guide. She was very enthusiastic and gave us an insight into Milan, it’s history, people , food and wine. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Linda, was fabulous. Very informative. Very considerate. She made it great! One couple in our group signed up for the tour and didn’t read that they would have to climb a number of steps. Linda went out of her way to accommodate them and still give the rest of the tour the attention they had paid for. I was impressed."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am an opera lover and learned so much. I was even able to see singers prepare for a La Scala audition! Our tour guide also explained and showed the history for some of the neighboring historical buildings. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves the arts and history."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "The Trip was FANTASTICO. The bus ride to and from the sights was smooth and pleasant. The guide delivered impassioned and informative banter about all the places we went to, and the local people were extremely friendly."
* A traveler said: "The guide was perfectly on time holding a card with our name on it. He was very pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "Worth extra money bc it includes many tickets to museums and LaScala and roof top terrace at cathedral Dumo"
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Codex Atlanticus
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Corso Buenos Aires
- 10 Corso Como
- Museo del Novecento
- Royal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Vicolo dei Lavandai
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps