While most palazzos are historic, Milan's Palazzo Lombardia is modern skyscraper. Completed in 2010, the building reigned as the tallest building in all of Italy at 529 feet (161 meters) tall for about a year until another Milan skyscraper was built in 2011.
Today, the Palazzo Lombardia serves as the headquarters for Lombardy's government. Even with that main administrative purpose, the ground level is open to the public with shops, restaurants, bars, and even an auditorium for performances.
Tours and tickets to Experience Palazzo Lombardia
Should I book Palazzo Lombardia tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Palazzo Lombardia 2021?
What's the best way to experience Palazzo Lombardia?
- Milan Segway Tour by Night
- Porta Nuova Walking Experience
- "Architecture is a Crystal": Milan and its new skyline
- Innovation and tradition in Milan: from skyscrapers to meatballs
Things to do near Milan
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Asti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Interlaken
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps