Top Activities on the Ground in Miami
43 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an amazing guide. Learned so much. The food and restaurant choices was amazing. All the shops and food, the cubin sandwich and mojito was so good"
* A traveler said: "Great time. I highly recommend!! Tour guide was friendly and talkative. My wife & I can’t wait to ride around this city again!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time touring South Beach with Alex! He was very knowledgeable and fun. He made sure we got some great shots in front of the sunset and even gave us recommendations for dinner that evening. I would highly recommend this experience and book Alex if you can."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!!! Ask for Angel, He was great he knew all the history, took us all around little Havana. Stopped and had a few samples of the great food the town had to offer. Again ask for Angel you will get your monies worth!!! We even went back that night to a couple of the bars for salsa dancing. It was the best tour of the vacation."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was a very informative, helpful guide. We learned about the history of Miami. Was fun. Food tasting was good. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Great time, from the minute we walked in staff was friendly and helpful. Museum was very interesting. Max took the time to show us lots of details and history about the firearms we were firing.."
* A traveler said: "Lance was great. Took pics of us and gave us insight on special art findings. Will definitely be back with others."
* A traveler said: "Victor was awesome. This is a fantastic way to get am awesome overview on South Beach! It was the perfect length of time - tour guide really wanted us to have a great time."
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant ride along the beach front and all flat. Lovely guy runs the shop, gave us water to take with us. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Not being able to throw the axe properly in the beginning to being able get it on /close to the target."
* A traveler said: "We opted for the VIP Golf Cart tour and it was great! Pedro was an engaging host and we learned so much about the history of graffiti. And Bruna took some great pics of my fam!"
* A traveler said: "Such wonderful artists at LAB Miami. Best tour guide EVER, Princess Bruna from Brazil!! And King Pedro, our artist, BE STILL MY HEART!! I could have just spent the rest of my time in Miami with them & the others I met and even skip the beach! #1/💯/Best in Miami!! I highly recommend & will be back in the future to see the new art!!"
* A traveler said: "Sammy was excellent. His knowledge of the area was perfect. My wife and I really enjoyed this tour. I recommend this tour above all others"
* A traveler said: "Very cool! , I came here for few days and did many different activities to enjoy Miami as much as I can. I wanted to explore but did not know how or by where to begin. Damian knows well the areas and also shared with us some fun and incredible historical acnedote at some spots. That was an amazing ride I recommend that activity!"
* A traveler said: "One of the most amazing experiences ever!!!! And our bike tour guide was so patient, knowledgeable, and humble. Will definitely visit again when coming back!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Coral Castle Museum
- Coral Gables
- Fisher Island
- Key Biscayne
- Bal Harbour
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oleta River State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- South Pointe Park
- Aventura Mall
- New World Center
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Dolphin Mall
- Jungle Island
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Coconut Grove
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island