Top Miami Stand Up Paddleboarding
20 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Definitely recommend. The drinks were good and the staff was friendly. Boat ride went very smooth"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing experience. The tour guide , the lady I forgot the name and driver Oscar, they were very professional and well behaved. I would highly recommend if any body wants to have fun in key west. Must take snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful !!!! I’m living in Miami and I enjoyed the tour. Very professional company. LOVE The experience"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He taught us all how to ride segways and had a great personality! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful celebrity mansions.viewing.. The tour guys were amazing too. I would definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "I loved paddling through the canals. It was very calm and beautiful to see nature as is. Our instructor Vanessa was really good at leading us. We even went to an island to relax for a bit. 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "A day to remember with family such a great adventure the crew is great and friendly I definitely will come back 😊"
* A traveler said: "The manager and captain were great. Boat was clean and had plenty of ice for our drinks + the bottle of vodka they brought. We had a great time"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Aventura Mall
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- New World Center
- Wynwood Walls
- Miami Children's Museum
- Coconut Grove
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Bass Museum of Art
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Oleta River State Park
- Dolphin Mall
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island