Top Miami Snorkeling
22 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "That Captain belongs on Netflix with his own show!!!! Lol 😂 Omg he was truly amazing & funny!! Free drinks , sailing , snorkeling , it was truly amazing."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!!! Listened to reviews and asked for Cece who was amazing, we all loved her!!! The best part was stopping at a little island to take a dip in the water 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time we definitely will be coming back again the captain the staff gave us nothing but five star service"
* A traveler said: "The workers on the boat where amazing. We had Sabrina and Alie and the kept the drinks coming. The captain and the rest of the crew were amazing. I would totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "Started off with a great sandwich that set the time for an informative and pleasant your of local gems. Myrka's knowledge of the city and it's history made the time go by super fast and the pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience i ever had, lot of laughing every body was friendly , can wait to come back."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had a blast celebrating my husband’s birthday. Captain Markus was very informative and nice. I would do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great guys !!!! The weather was horrible but we still had fun all because of them nicest best crew I’ve ever had in Florida !!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The manager and captain were great. Boat was clean and had plenty of ice for our drinks + the bottle of vodka they brought. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Ceanise Castro for being an awesome captain! Had a great 2hr tour to monument island and saw lots of beautiful homes along the way!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coral Castle Museum
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Coral Gables
- Art Deco Historic District
- Wynwood Walls
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- New World Center
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island