Top Miami Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Stand Up Paddleboarding
2 results | All Miami Tours
Tubing is definitely the activity you do not want to miss out on. Up to 4-riders may ride at the same time. The best part is that no experience is needed, Tubing is safe and fun for riders of all ages! Your captain will get your adventure started with a brief instruction on hand signals to use during the ride as well as basic rules to ensure the safety of everyone. Enjoy a relaxing ride out from the dock getting towed by our 25ft rigid inflatable Rib which may carry extra riders or observers aboard. As we get out of the marina, the captain will start accelerating and give the riders with a thrilling experience as the tube glides over the water at rushing speeds! Highlights • Hold on tight & try not to fall off! • You will get splashed. • Safe for all ages • Up to 6-riders per Tube. • Towed by a powerful 25ft boat. • Experienced captain.
You will create the best memories onboard our Chaparral 21ft H2O Sport. It is the optimum size boat to enjoy Miami with your friends and family! Plenty of shade and plenty of sun. Great seating area and the perfect water toys and floating matt for you are your group to have a blast. Bluetooth sound system for you to play your favorite music and at night, beautiful blue LED lights. This Boat is everything you need to experience Miami Like a Boss. We will provide you with water, ice and coolers. You can bring your favorite snacks and drinks. Come onboard and have fun! our destination: Miami bay Nixon Sandbar Haullover Sandbar 6persons are allowed.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Rafting in Miami are taking additional safety precautions?
What Rafting in Miami are good for avoiding crowds?
- Coconut Grove
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Jungle Island
- Key Biscayne
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Dolphin Mall
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Miami Children's Museum
- Art Deco Historic District
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Bass Museum of Art
- Oleta River State Park
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Wynwood Walls
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island