Top Miami Private and Luxury
74 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and I felt I saw as much of Miami as anyone could in 4 hours. Thierry was humorous, fun and very informative. He knew when we needed a break. We had a couple of stops to explore The Biltmore and Wynnwood. This is worth the money and time and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Captain Jules is a great captain! Lovely sunset views & key Biscayne mansions. Would definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "Taylor was great! He asked us if there was anything specific we wanted to do and made sure we had a great time. Everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Excellent boat tour of the city lights!! Benjamin our captain was great!!! Will definitely do this again . Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience! Captain Ferrilli and his stewardess were amazing will definitely book again !"
* A traveler said: "George & Ernesto were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We were running late due to traffic and they were very understanding. Upon stepping on the boat, we felt like royalty. We are so grateful we chose the right boat tour. I can not rave enough about our experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed both the Segway and Boat experience. Raymond was an excellent, energetic tour guide. The owner of the Segway shop was great as well."
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Angel was extremely helpful and knew his stuff , I had a great time on this tour and ate some pretty awesome food"
* A traveler said: "Great overall tour, happened as advertised, don't let the negative reviews scare you away like it almost did for us. Only the ppl with bad experiences will complain. Louis was a great guide, very proactive and made a good effort to make sure everyone got what they wanted. I would do this again in a heartbeat and recommend it to others as well!"
* A traveler said: "Mughel was very friendly and helpful, we had a great time I recommend this tour if you want to see the most important areas in Miami."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour… By far the Highlight of our Vacation. Able to get up close and Personal with all the Cool sights. Star Island was amazing. Your guide is as awesome. Best tour in Miami…. Charles from Philly…."
* A traveler said: "Love ❤️❤️ great tour. Transportation is very convenient. You just go on the bus, they well take you back to hotel."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "A food tour is the only way to discover a city or town you have never explored!!! This tour was great and even better because we were the only 2 people. Our guide Stephen was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Got stuck on low area? Was actually quite funny!!! Good time.. I wana come back and experience with my kids!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Aventura Mall
- Bal Harbour
- Key Biscayne
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oleta River State Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Bass Museum of Art
- Dolphin Mall
- Coconut Grove
- Wynwood Walls
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- New World Center
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- South Pointe Park
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island