Top Miami Freediving
13 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Way better than i ecpected , it was organized very well. From pick up to drop off it was all perfect ."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good experience and very informative. I also liked that it didn’t last too long! The weather was good not too hot and a beautiful breeze coming through I sat up top where it was open. The boat wasn’t full but enough people and everyone was friendly. There’s also an option to purchase snacks and drinks."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a perfect way to spend a few hours immersed in the tastes,, sights and sounds of Calle Ocho. Carlos was a great guide who's pride in his community is evident. The food was amazing! You won't leave hungry! We hit 2 of the spots from the tour again before flying home."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding attention to safety for all passengers, great experience in terms of comfort and enjoying the water, sailing master even shared his own pictures afterwards"
* A traveler said: "I loved the boat ride. I got to see big and baby alligators. Everglades is a really nice area for kids."
* A traveler said: "Sitting in the back and getting drenched the thrill and the sightseeing will defenitely reccomend my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "Friends came in from overseas and stated that they want to do this tour. My husband and I live in south Florida over 30 years never ever heard of tours of little Havana. Faruk is excellent. I have dietary needs and he called ahead to each stop to order my specific foods. There was too much to eat 😊"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this boat trip. Mark is amazing, he helped us to catch 2 monsters fish. If your passion is fishing rhis trip is for you 🎣"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island