Top Miami Float Trips
10 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "All of it! The captain, the other guests! Al of it was amazing! Definitely wished I would combined this and the jetski."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoy myself. Everything was beautiful. The tour bus dropped us off on time . They also picked us up on time as well. The mall was real big. They had a lot of good sales. The food was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my visit to Miami! Ivory was an amazing guide. The art was beautiful. I will be back. 5 stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "After the horrible mixup with booking... it worked out and joe was 😊 Great!! All worked out in the end !!! I would book him again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Float Trips
- Jet Skiing
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- South Pointe Park
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Key Biscayne
- Aventura Mall
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Oleta River State Park
- Coral Castle Museum
- Art Deco Historic District
- Jungle Island
- Coral Gables
- Dolphin Mall
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Fisher Island
- Coconut Grove
- Wynwood Walls
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island