Oleta River State Park
Explore Miami’s rugged trails and mangrove-spotted coastlines of Biscayne Bay at Oleta River State Park. Florida’s largest urban park, Oleta offers adventure junkies different ways to enjoy the fresh air in the 1,000-acre park — from sea activities and animal spotting to picnics and fishing. Best known for its’ cycling trails, Oleta boasts 3 miles of paved, simple paths for novice riders and more than 10 miles of rough, off-road terrain for expert pedalers. Navigate your way through the waterways in a kayak or canoe (both available for hire, plus stand up paddleboards and mountain bikes) or spend time in the sun along the 1,200 feet of sandy beach.
Families flock to Oleta for days full of splashing, BBQ, and exploring nature trails. Cabins and campgrounds are also available.
Tours and tickets to Experience Oleta River State Park
What are Oleta River State Park hours of operation?
Should I book Oleta River State Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Oleta River State Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Oleta River State Park?
- Doors-Off Golden Tour
- Taste of Miami Helicopter Tour
- The Golden Beaches Helicopter Tour
- The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour
Things to do near Miami
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island