Top Merida Travel & Transportation Services
24 results | All Merida Tours
* A traveler said: "After a long journey, we were happy to see Roberto waiting for us with our names, greeted us & helped us with our heavy luggages. We were extremely happy with the services he provided...thanks Roberto 👍👍"
* A traveler said: "We were driven from Cancun to our resort near Merida by Argel and returned by Polo. Both of them were great to spend time with and we were very happy with the service. They are punctual and professional. Thank you Argel and Polo!"
* A traveler said: "We weren't sure which tour to book during our trip to Merida and eventually decided on this one because of the mix of activities -- we sure made the right decision. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby (great communication with Amigo Tours prior) in a nice, clean, air conditioned vehicle. The driver was also the guide and was super nice, informative, and spoke good English. Uxmal is awesome (very few tourists), the hacienda is BEAUTIFUL (our tour of 6 people was the only one there!) and the cenote is fantastic (again, we were the only ones there). Lunch was delicious too. Honestly, this was one of the best organized tours we've ever booked on Viator (we book regularly and travel a lot). If you're going to Merida, don't think about it - just book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The food was exceptional, and our guide, Pamela, was top notch. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. The gelato at the end was the perfect way to cap the end of the tour. I even travelled by myself the next day to the same gelato shop because it was so tasty. I’ll definitely book again the next time I’m in town."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, bi-lingual staff, lunch was amazing, cenotes were beautiful, picked up on time, staff went out of their way to make sure my wife who is Vegan had something to eat even though they had no prior notice of her dietary restrictions. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun filled day in Mexico!"
* A traveler said: "Israel was an excellent guide and host. My mother was having a little trouble with the heat and walking around, but Israel was very kind and patient with her. It was an experience of a lifetime for her. The lunch was excellent, and I had time to make fiends with the rest of our small group. The cenote at the end was also an incredible experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time. Our guide Freddy was so knowledgeable and made the whole experience very rewarding. We were very happy with the whole day!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything went like clockwork. Transport from the airport was excellent and Xiomara was very engaging, spoke excellent English, and even provided some great information and suggestions when we asked. The return trip to the airport, later that week was just as timely and efficient. We arrived in plenty of time for our flight check-in. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This is such a great service. I am the traveler who always fears missing a flight so the fact that the driver was waiting for me 15 minutes early in front of my hotel helped me relax. I would highly recommend using Viator and this specific transportation service."
* A traveler said: "Very nice drivers! They were there when we arrived and quickly got us to our hotel. We will definitely use again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mexico Private Transfer from Merida airport to central Merida
- Chichen Itza, The greatness of the Mayas: Creation legends Tour
- Mérida International Airport (MID) to Merida hotels - Roundtrip Private Transfer
- Merida hotels to Mérida International Airport (MID) - Private Departure Transfer
- Mérida International Airport (MID) to Merida hotels - Arrival Private Transfer
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands