Top Merida Seasonal & Special Occasions
13 results | All Merida Tours
* A traveler said: "Israel was an excellent guide and host. My mother was having a little trouble with the heat and walking around, but Israel was very kind and patient with her. It was an experience of a lifetime for her. The lunch was excellent, and I had time to make fiends with the rest of our small group. The cenote at the end was also an incredible experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion to see Uxmal, several Haciendas as well as taking a dip in some beautiful cenotes. Polo is an amazing guide who is well informed, funny, and genuinely interested in making your time in Merida memorable."
* A traveler said: "The food was exceptional, and our guide, Pamela, was top notch. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and fun to talk to. The gelato at the end was the perfect way to cap the end of the tour. I even travelled by myself the next day to the same gelato shop because it was so tasty. I’ll definitely book again the next time I’m in town."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing and the señorita that allowed us into her home to learn how to prepare an authentic dish was as sweet as can be. From going to the market to enjoying the dish... a truly incredible experience. Donn't miss out!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time. Our guide Freddy was so knowledgeable and made the whole experience very rewarding. We were very happy with the whole day!!"
* A traveler said: "My guide Radolfo was amazing! He completely catered the tour to my interests . He shared a lot of the history of the area. He was very knowledgeable. The tour of Becal and the hat making was amazing! I wanted to see it all and we did. I was fascinated by every detail! My guide helped with all the translations. ( he speaks 4 languages!!) our lunch was yummy and a nice location. Compache was a very interesting city, the museum was informative and I just can’t say enough about my guide. He knows so much of the history of the area and the Mayan culture. I love history and he was able to tell me so much about the Maya and history."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, bi-lingual staff, lunch was amazing, cenotes were beautiful, picked up on time, staff went out of their way to make sure my wife who is Vegan had something to eat even though they had no prior notice of her dietary restrictions. I would recommend this company for anyone looking for a fun filled day in Mexico!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands